My brain is swimming. So much going on…so hard to keep up. The ensuing brain dump is a necessity for my sanity…
- My four kids are absolutely amazing! Got to spend some one-on-one with my 7-year old, Stephen, this weekend and that was priceless. Pizza, soda, popcorn, Wii, and Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. How can you top that?
- Speaking of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Mr. T was in it. One of the many highlights for me.
- I get to lead worship at Celebrate Recovery every Friday night, and this past week was incredible! (CR is a Christ-centered 12 step program.)
- Church today was off the chain. The Ridge band opened with one of my fave Switchfoot songs…”Stars”. These guys (and gal) are legit. Tal-en-ted!
- Bobby, aka Pastor, brought a very good message to kick off the “No Perfect People Allowed” series. Guess what? You’re not perfect. Neither am I. Now that we have that out of the way…
- Saw Avatar tonight with Bobby, aka Pastor. Out of this world. It blows my mind that there are creative types out there who can dream up entire new worlds filled with new animals and plants species.
- God is pushing me hard in a few areas, especially as I press into Him more and more. It is a wonderful place to be! I just ask for the strength to obey as He leads…that’s tough!
I want to break down Bobby’s message this week and how God is speaking into my life through it. There were four points: grace, grieving, growth, and generosity. That will just about cover this week, so I’m stoked!